Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Advice from friends

 
Borrowed from just
 "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." 
-Unknown
“We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.”
 
Kalu Rinpoche
“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.” 
Unknown
 
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” 
Melody Beattie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: